Skip to main content


UCDH Transcript/Letter Request Form
All students/graduates that are requesting a transcript and or letter from the school will need to fill out the information form in its entirety. All completed forms will need to be sent directly to UCDH.  We accept the form by mail, fax, or signed, scanned and emailed to the admissions department. Once a form is received payment must be made before processing. Please be aware that forms that are not correctly filled out will not be able to be processed. Please fill out one form per item requested.

Download here: Transcript/Letter Request Form

Contact Information
Hours: Monday - Wednesday from 8:00 AM-4:00 PM

Address: 1176 S. 1480 W. Orem, UT 84058 Attn: Admissions and Records Office

Phone: 801-426-8234
Fax: 801-224-5437

Career Placement Assistance
Although job placement is not guaranteed, UCDH and Careers Unlimited L.L.C. will attempt to assist all graduates, at any time, in finding gainful employment.  All graduates seeking job/career placement assistance should indicate by email to the admissions and records office at UCDH, at a minimum the following: 

  • Complete contact information (including your full name, phone number, and email address).
  • When you obtained your license and when it expires.
  • What states you legally can practice dental hygiene in.
  • Desired days and maximum hours sought to work per day/week.
  • Available days you can work.
  • If you have your own transportation.
  • The miles you are willing to drive to obtain work (commuter range).
  • If you are willing to take temporary employment (work as a temp).
  • The hourly wage you are willing to work for (or if you are willing to work on a commission basis).

    *Additional information may be sought to assist you in your job search.    


There is no guarantee of transferability to other institutions for required UCDH prerequisite courses or for any dental hygiene core courses that are taught at UCDH.  Transferability of credits is determined by each individual institution.  UCDH is a private institution and does not have articulation agreements with any other private or public educational institution, college, or university.  Therefore it is the responsibility of the applicant, student, or graduate to determine if credits will transfer from UCDH to other institutions.  This also includes all coursework completed at UCDH or prerequisite coursework transferabiliy to other institutions, colleges, or universities. 

NOTICE FROM COLLEGE CATALOG: UCDH does not guarentee the transferability of credits to, or from, other colleges and universities.  Transferability is determiend soley by the discreitn of the school/institution the studnet is applying to attend.